Should I Get Help?
You should consider seeing a therapist any time you are unable to work through an issue on your own but if you find yourself in the following situations, you should make an appointment immediately.
- A specific problem that you have been unable to work through for two or more weeks
- Depression or anxiety that you have had for more than two weeks
- Major life changes that may impact you in a negative way.
- Marital or relationship problems that affect your marriage stability and happiness
- Unresolved or ongoing child or other family issues.
- Inability to think clearly and make various life decisions
- Thoughts of harming yourself or others
- Any time you are unable to work through an issue on your own.